H.D. Services Ltd are proud to announce we are finalists in the South East Energy Efficiency Awards for RHI Installer of the Year!
Open-Loop Ground Source heating can reduce conventional heating bills by over 50%. In a time where energy prices are soaring this is a saving worth investigating.
With our experience in drilling and the installation of open-Loop Ground Source Heat Pumps, H.D. Services Ltd are able to provide a one-stop solution for the domestic market throughout South-East England, which includes:
- FREE feasibility study
- COMPLETE supply, installation and commissioning service
- MCS Registration of the installation and supporting workmanship warranties
- EXPERIENCED STAFF who are directly employed by us
- FULLY TRAINED AND ACCREDITED personnel
- ADVICE AND SUPPORT in applying for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) – which can payback the capital investment if the installation qualifies (due for launch Spring 2014)
- ANNUAL maintenance programme
H.D. Services Ltd is a fully MCS accredited and award winning company who aim to provide the highest quality Open-Loop Ground Source Heat Pump service available in South East England. Our customers can rely on our advice and flexibility to suit their individual requirements.
All drilling works associated with the installation of our Open-Loop Ground Source Heat Pump systems are carried out in house. We have been constructing water supply and soakaway boreholes in the South East since 1984. We have been members of the Well Drillers Association (WDA) since 1988 and have a vast knowledge of the hydro-geology of the area. Feasibility can generally be confirmed upon recipt of a site postcode.
We are BS EN ISO 9001 and 14001 registered.